EXCEL Updates and Reminders!
EXCEL Announcements from 11/8/2013: http://prezi.com/qre5s-pblkfj/?utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=copy&rc=ex0share
Our next EXCEL day is November 22nd and a lot will be happening! See below for information to plan ahead.
- Operation Christmas Child — Shoebox collection will be November 22nd at Patterson Park Churchhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lLqdgXMB8
- Field Trips
- Music and Paint Your Own Pottery Field Trip
- Thursday December 5th 11:00 to 1:00 pm.
- Cost is $13 per child participating in activity (or parent painting item).
- Signup and payment must be received by Friday, November 22nd EXCEL day.
- Time will include a time of music fun ,sack lunch and visiting time, and pottery painting. Please pack a sack lunch for a time of fellowship, friendship building, and fun in between the music and pottery rotation.
- Located at 255/277 W. Central Ave. Springboro, OH 45066
Nut Sale Delivery will be EXCEL day November 22nd.
- If after delivery you have any questions or problems with your order please contact Karla Herman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Andora Kockentiet at email@example.com. Thank you for a great sale!
1st Annual Christmas social following EXCEL
December 13th 2:30 pm- 3:30 pm
- The EXCEL choir class will be performing Christmas carols
- Refreshments will be serving
- Time for connecting with friends, parents, students, and the Homeschool office
- Celebrating the birth of our Savior, Jesus!
1st Annual Dayton Christian Homeschool 5k Run/Walk
How can I take part?
1) Join the Organizational Committee
2) Sponsor the Event (through either your home or out-of-home business)
3) Volunteer to donate items or labor for race day
4) Bring the entire family to run or walk
***This will be a family event with the profits going to Dayton Christian Homeschool and a certain percentage of the proceeds to an educational organization TBD***
Date and Location will be announced soon!
Contest #1 Name that Run!
Send a suggested name for our 1st Annual 5k Run/Walk firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and grade (if parent, put “grade of student – parent”) by November 15.
Winning name will be announced at EXCEL on November 22! You still have time to get in your Run name idea!!