EXCEL this coming Friday, January 24, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm at PPC.
- Weather Policy reminder —when XC OR DC campuses close OR either campus has a 2 hour delay there will be NO EXCEL. If either campus has a 1 hour delay EXCEL will begin as normal at 9:30 am. Here is looking forward to warmer weather!
- Pack sack lunch for your student(s)- please no peanut products
- Science Fair is coming. If your student would like to participate please complete the Science Fair Entry Form 2014 or submit below in blog posting. You may view Science Fair details at science fair info packet. The Science Fair will be held on the same day as EXCELebration (a wonderful program for the students to showcase the many things that they have been working on during the year in their EXCEL classes), Friday, April 4, 2014. Please complete your Science Fair Entry Form Science Fair Entry Form 2014 or information below in blog post by Friday, February 14th EXCEL. The Science Fair is a wonderful way to explore science, practice presentation skills, and work on a project that combines learning and exploring God’s creation. Have questions please see Ruth Taylor @ Information Table or email email@example.com. The Science Fair is an opportunity for all students Kindergarten-8th grade. Judging will occur by grade level and all will receive a certificate of participation! Be sure to follow the Scientific Process as described in the Science Fair Information Packet.
- If you desire to sign up for Science Fair please complete the following:
- Dress for the weather – if the snow is gone and the weather is above 25(including windchill) we try to go outside.