It is time for the Annual Dayton Christian Homeschool ASCI Preliminary Spelling Bee!
One of the benefits of partnering with DCSS Homeschool is the opportunity to develop God-given communication and leadership skills by participating in ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) events such as the Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and Math Olympics.
This year on Oct 24, we will be holding the Dayton Christian Homeschool ASCI Preliminary Spelling Bee during EXCEL. Participating students in grades 1 through 8 will be administered a written grade-specific spelling test from the ACSI Spelling Bee list. The written spelling tests will be collected and scored by the Homeschool Office.
- We would love for all students in grades 1 through 8 to participate.
- If you want your student to participate, please email Erin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and grade of your child.
- If you would like your child to participate, but do not attend EXCEL, please contact Erin Smith.
- No preparation is necessary for this round. Study materials are not provided for the preliminary round.
- The written tests will be collected and scored by the Homeschool Office. After determining who qualifies to move on to the District level, the results of the tests will not be kept or stored.
- Parents of Students who qualify for the ASCI District Spelling Bee will be notified by the Homeschool office.
- The ASCI District Spelling Bee will be held on January 17, 2015 at the Dayton Christian Campus.
Please direct questions to Erin Smith at 937-291-7241 or email@example.com.