It’s here! The EXCEL Class Schedule is available for you and your kids to view and choose your classes. We are excited for the creative classes and passionate teachers that will be teaching your kids at EXCEL this year. If you see one of them, please thank them for sharing their talents with your children.
A few details to consider:
- Please print out the EXCEL Course Selection Sheet for your child’s specific grade.
- Talk with your child and fill out the form completely.
- Bring completed form to the Parent Meeting on Tuesday, August 25.
- We will collect Course Selection Sheets from Aug 25 -28. Turning in your sheet early will not guarantee your child’s courses. We will do our best to accommodate every child’s choices.
- We will continue to process Course Selection Sheets after Aug. 28 on a first come, first serve basis.
- DO NOT e-mail the form to us. If you will not be at the meeting, please print out the form and mail it in or drop it off in the Homeschool Office by August 28.
- Some classes require a minimal supply fee. Please see the Selection Sheets and calculate the total amount you owe for Supply fees. In an envelope, attach the fees by check or cash to the Course Selection Sheets. In the event that the class you requested is full and you paid a fee, it will be refunded.
- The Creativity with Balloons class requires a one-time fee of $4 for the pump. If your child takes the class both semesters, they only buy the pump once and get to keep it.
- You may also print the following forms to turn in at the Parent Meeting:
- A 2015 EMA (Emergency Medical Authorization) form for each child
- A 2015 AUP (Acceptable Use Policy) for Technology Resources
- This must be on file and SIGNED by both student and parent.
- The 2015-2016 Parent Information Sheet
All the forms and information that you will need can be found here: https://dcsshomeschooltogether.wordpress.com/parent-meeting-information/