Exam Week Schedule
Monday, December 14–Regular Schedule
Process for arriving late or leaving early on exam days.
- Students may arrive later to school if they do not have an exam scheduled for the first exam period of the day. Late arrivals should not come to school any earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled exam time. Students will not be permitted late entry to an exam and will have to make-up the exam during January if they arrive after exam start time.
- Students may sign out after their exams are completed for the day. Students must bring a note (signed by a parent) to the High School office each dayduring the sign-out time between exams. Students that remain at the school for lunch and the afternoon study sessions will be expected to follow the schedule for the day and report to their classes. We need a note for our records of a student’s early dismissal each day.
- Here are the arrival/exit windows for each day of exams so as to not cause disruption.
- 7:30am to 8:15am
- 10:30am to 10:45am
- 12:45pm to 1:00pm
- 3:00pm regular dismissal
No early dismissals from an exam
- Once the exam period has started, whether the exam is completed or not, students cannot leave early. Please schedule all appointments around the exam times. Our desire is to provide an environment that facilitates the least amount of disruption.
Missing an exam
- If a student misses an exam for any reason (sickness, vacation, etc), they will need to work with the teacher to make up the exam by January 8, 2016. Students must take the initiative to schedule this make-up exam with their teacher.
- Teachers will be collecting cell phones for the duration of the exam time. In the same way cell phones are not permitted for standardized testing (AP, ACT, etc.) students will not be permitted to access their cell phones during the exam period. If parents have an urgent message to give to a student, please call the high school office and we will relay the information as appropriate
Please follow the Warrior Blog for more updates: http://dcwarriordaily.com/