It’s time for the Annual Dayton Christian Homeschool ACSI Preliminary Spelling Bee!
One of the unique benefits of partnering with DC Homeschool is the opportunity to develop God-given communication and leadership skills by participating in ACSI (Association of Christian Schools International) events such as the Spelling Bee, Speech Meet, and Math Olympics.
This Friday, we will be holding the Dayton Christian Homeschool ACSI Preliminary Spelling Bee after EXCEL. Participating students in grades 1 through 8 will be administered a written grade-specific spelling test from the ACSI Spelling Bee list. The written spelling tests will be collected and scored by the Homeschool Office.
- We would love for all students in grades 1 through 8 to participate.
- If you would like your student to participate, please sign up here, and provide the name and grade of your child.
- The Spelling Bee will be held immediately following EXCEL on Friday, however, please plan to arrive at the usual pick-up time.
- No preparation is necessary for this round. Study materials are not provided for the preliminary round.
- The written tests will be collected and scored by the Homeschool Office. After determining who qualifies to move on to the District level, the results of the tests will not be kept or stored.
- Parents of Students who qualify for the ACSI District Spelling Bee will be notified by the Homeschool office.
- The ACSI District Spelling Bee will be held on January 28, 2017 at the Dayton Christian School. If you know your child will be unable to participate on this date, please notify Erin Smith.
Please direct questions to Erin Smith at 937-291-7241 or email@example.com.