Remember that testing with Dayton Christian Homeschool starts tomorrow, April 11th, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. and ends at 2:15 p.m. We will meet at the same times on Wednesday, April 12th. This year we are meeting at the Dayton Christian Campus at 9391 Washington Church Rd, Miamisburg, OH.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Eat a good breakfast each morning.
- Bring a couple of #2 pencils and a good eraser.
- 3rd-9th graders may use a calculator on one portion of the Math test (parent approved, but not required).
- Dress comfortably (no uniform required). You may want a sweater/sweatshirt for cool classrooms.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks.
- Bring a lunch or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Chick-fil-A lunch – $5.
- Please use the entrance to Building B (athletic door) to bring your child/children to testing.