Today was a successful first day of testing! The teachers accomplished all they needed to accomplish and the kids even seemed to enjoy being at the school! A few things to remember for tomorrow:
- Get plenty of rest tonight
- Eat a good breakfast tomorrow
- Bring a couple of #2 pencils and a good eraser.
- 3rd-9th graders may use a calculator on one portion of the Math test (parent approved, but not required).
- Dress comfortably (no uniform required). You may want a sweater/sweatshirt for cool classrooms.
- Bring a water bottle and snacks.
- Bring a lunch or email email@example.com for a Chick-fil-A lunch – $5. There is a payment receptacle inside the Building B entrance.
- Please have your children in the Auditorium by 9:30 so we can start on time.
- Use the entrance to Building B (athletic door) to bring your child/children to testing. You may either walk them in or drop them off at the Building B entrance and we’ll point them in the direction of the Auditorium.
- Please pick up your children at 2:15 in the Auditorium
See you tomorrow!